- Register with iGP
- Complete assessment
- diagnosis & treatment
We have developed a simple to use Prescription Validator service for Pharmacists to help you dispense our i-GP Prescriptions safely and effectively.
In 99% of cases, i-GP will contact you by phone to confirm the prescription and medication.
All original prescriptions are sent in the post by First Class delivery to reach you within 3 working days.
i-GP does not prescribe any Controlled Drugs.
How It Works
1. Enter the patient's date of birth and prescription authorisation code below
2. Check the details shown correlate with the information on the prescription received or provided directly from the patient
3. If the prescription has already been dispensed then you will receive a warning
4. i-GP Prescriptions are valid for 28 days from the date of issue
4. Press the "Mark As Collected" button to confirm dispensing of the medication
i-GP is registered with the Care Quality Commission for the treatment of disease, disorder or injury using private prescriptions with Provider ID: 1-2472892225.
In 2019, i-GP was rated Outstanding for its Leadership by the CQC.
i-GP has a Standard Operating Procedure for Pharmacists. If you have any further questions or wish to receive a copy of our SOP, then please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email and we will respond as quickly as possible.